GET A QUOTE
You have finally saved up for a that long deserved holiday. More than likely you will not experience any delays or other problems. However, to ensure peace of mind you should consider taking our a Travel Insurance Policy to protect you against unforeseen events.
Travel Insurance protects you and your partner / spouse and family against costs incurred due to
- non-refundable payments toward your holiday in the event you cannot travel
- your departure or means of travel being delayed or cancelled
- your baggage or belongings being lost or destroyed
- expenses incurred should you become ill during your holiday and have to return home
- medical or local hospital charges in the event of a serious accident
- the untimely death of a relative or family member making it necessary to return home
Travel Insurance is not compulsory , however, you will need to consider whether it is worth the risk of incurring significant expenses as the cost of Travel Insurance is very affordable.
Since you only pay for cover for protection during your actual travel period, it is a cost effective way to protect you and your loved ones should any unforeseen events occur.
When purchasing Travel Insurance you need to consider the following factors:
- Do I want a Single-Trip policy or an Annual Multi-Trip Policy?
- Your policy should cover you for the entire time you are on holiday
- If you plan on sporting activities, such as skiing, be sure you are covered by your policy
- Do I need additional cover for Business Trips?
- If you have Private Health Insurance such as VHI, Vivas or Quinn Healthcare you may be able to get a discount with some insurers as Medical Costs incurred abroad may be included depending on the type of Healthplan you have taken out
Take out a Travel Policy today and enjoy your holiday or short break with the peace of mind that you and your family are protected should something go wrong.